Sigma formed the LLP, Regeneration Liverpool, in 2007 in response to the Council’s OJEU competition to find a long term development and regeneration partner. The partnership is a city-wide agreement where the Council, has at its discretion, put sites into the partnership for re-development. The partnership currently has Options over some 60 acres of development land which we are in the process of delivering. The opportunities range from major city centre re-development to sub-urban residential – all reflecting the city’s Mayoral priorities.
We currently have two JV’s with Countryside Properties PLC for residential development and Neptune Developments for commercial developments to accelerate development across the city.
- 10 year programme of development and regeneration activity
- £120m of development opportunities currently identified for delivery over the next 3-5 years
- Plan for 1500 new homes in initial 5 years. 800+ already built or on site.
- New education and health facilities
- Local training, apprenticeships and jobs programmes
In addition to the Partnership projects, Sigma is also directly developing land for its PRS funds and will continue to look for further PRS opportunities out with the Partnership structure.
††Liverpool Schools Improvement Ltd
†††ONS Claimant Count Via NOMIS
Over £100 million
has been invested to date
43% increase in KS4
pupil results of A*-C and
school numbers have doubled.††
Unemployment down by 32.4%†††
15% fall in child poverty†